Style EM_Etui Dress






Created for: The Sims 3

Pose by Elexis Sims ,Shoe by MASims



Kommentare

  1. Very lovely dress and gorgeous designs. Thank you for the excellent work dear Marie . Have a nice weekend.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you for this nice comment my dear Niki, I glad you like it, I wish you also a great weekend :) Hugs

      Löschen
  2. Original dress, bony hands look nice!))Very cool done, Marie!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh thank you for this wonderful compliment my dear Ole :) Kisses♥

      Löschen
  3. Antworten
    1. Thank you my dear Alice for your visit, I'm happy you like it , I hope you enjoy in the game!

      Löschen
  4. Очень красивое и оригинальное платье!Текстура очень качественная и интересная)))Выглядит потрясающе!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Milina Спасибо, дорогой, я рад, что вам это нравится, я пытаюсь создать текстуры в высоком качестве, спасибо за комплимент, поцелуи ♥

      Löschen
  5. Admire! very awesome,elegant, stylish :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, my dear Petra, I am always happy to see you .. kisses

      Löschen
  6. Lindo vestido, muito elegante, excelente trabalho!
    Beijinho! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Obrigado minha querida pelo elogio e obrigado também para a sua visita :)

      Löschen
  7. Amazing dress! Your style is beautiful as always! Well done! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you my dear for your visit ♥ I'm glad you like my style, I have a lot of ideas but I do not know yet how to realize it :) but maybe one day: D The beginning is already done!

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts